TRG Associates’ Professionals have extensive experience in evaluating potential security and fire company acquisition candidates on behalf of entrepreneurs, lenders and investors.
Our Due Diligence efforts revolve around both the financial and operational aspects of the target company. Specifically, TRG reviews the following aspects of a company:
- Nature and Quality of Recurring Monthly Revenue
- Performance History of the Recurring Monthly Revenue
- Historical Attrition Analysis
- Review of Company’s Historical Financial Results
- Cash Flow Projections of the Company
- Historical EBITDA Trend Analysis / Quality of Earnings Analysis
- Installation Dynamics and Technical Considerations
- “Cost to Create” a Customer
- Adequacy of Business Systems
- Management/Personnel Reviews
- Assimilation Planning and Associated Costs
We have built a comprehensive security industry financial model that allows TRG to overlay the target companies’ financial dynamics on the acquiring company’s forecast, to clearly identify the impact of the incremental cash flow and, in turn, evaluate the purchase price dynamics.